Improve the WordPress admin with our plugin and manage your content effectively
We created our WordPress plugin to improve the WordPress admin in 2011 and our customer base has been expending ever since. As developers ourselves we wanted to improve the default admin experience for other WordPress developers. But along the way other WordPress enthusiasts started to value our time saving plugin -no code needed- as well.
Discover how we support our varying customers:
Most of our customers identify as WordPress loving web developers, sometimes combining development skills with web design. Furthermore, they are active members of the WordPress community and often very creative in how to use their tech fascination in other fields.
Looking at our plugin, they especially appreciate how combining multiple Admin Columns Pro (ACP) features will contribute to a user friendly WordPress admin. Or as one of our customers states: “With ACP you have WordPress on steroids”.
Our plugin is designed for data or content heavy WordPress websites and the challenges that come with keeping them manageable and working optimally. Consequently, developers find us by searching their issue online and finding our solution – with a money back guarantee so there is no risk to give ACP a try.
Only to discover so much more possibilities when working with our plugin, even more so when they are already working with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF):
- Allowing ACF fields in various list table views, sorting and smart filtering them for customized views for different users
- Adding fields from other plugins for an increased overview of your WordPress content, such as Gravity Forms, JetEngine, Meta Box, and more
- Using the JSON synchronization is always considered as a plus for saving and transferring data
- Making the default WordPress admin client-friendly by helping clients do a quick edit from the list table itself instead of a full edit (preventing loading time)
It’s super easy to use and adds really great functionality. I just think it’s brilliant.
Technical managers like CTO’s
Professionals managing developer teams are constant on the lookout for new ways to help their highly skilled team members save time.
Writing custom code in the open source WordPress community is only a necessity when there are no other options left. So why use code for customizing your list tables when you can benefit from Admin Columns Pro to improve the WordPress admin?
The uses of our plugin depend of course on the field of expertise of our CTO customers, but vary amongst:
- Realizing increased productivity of the WordPress admin for hybrid WordPress or WooCommerce websites
- Getting more out of plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields and Gravity Forms when these plugins result in a lot of data or content creation (for instance, our plugin lets you alter Gravity Forms entries from the list table view!)
- Saving time by realizing functional list tables which you can save to create custom dashboards
Are you curious about all the add-on possibilities we offer? On our integration page you can learn all about them.
Admin Columns is one of those plugins that you enjoy using and coming up with new use cases for.
Digital agency professionals
Our customers working for digital agencies have their clients’ marketing goals in mind when building WordPress websites for them. Moreover, their clients are at a non-developer skill level and need the WordPress admin to work more intuitively.
The main purposes that agency professionals have in mind when using Admin Columns Pro are:
- Making sure the WordPress admin is clean and clear, removing unnecessary data from WordPress list tables, by combining almost all our features
- Helping clients to easily update their content without needing the help of their (external) developer, by showing them bulk or inline edit
- Preparing customized list tables for different users, saving their clients the time to keep looking for data manually
- Making sure that SEO improvements such as title updates or optimizing meta descriptions can be processed quickly by working from the list tables with inline edit or bulk edit (and yes, we offer an integration with Yoast SEO 😊)
Some of our agency customers build WordPress websites for their clients that are in the event business. Subsequently, our plugin is more than useful for optimizing the WordPress admin of eventplatforms.
Check out our business example for events and our integration with the events calender plugin.
Much needed functionality, great code and a very good group of developers behind it. Just awesome!
Webshop owners and other eCommerce specialists working for digital platforms use our plugin for very specific needs, mostly related to their WooCommerce website. Like other content heavy websites, managing custom post types can become very time consuming and improving the WordPress admin can become quite crucial.
Our eCommerce customers use our plugin mostly to:
- Update prices in a very fast way or bulk edit WooCommerce products themselves by using our bulk edit feature
- Adjust specific WooCommerce products without having to open product pages or custom posts separately with inline edit
- Organize their media library very effectively by displaying custom field data for alt values, thumbnails and other image descriptions and be able to alter them fast with bulk edit or inline edit
- Building customized list tables for reporting and letting users have their own custom product views with sorting and smart filtering
- Checking their inventory and exporting WooCommerce products and list table data by exporting them to .csv
- New WooCommerce users sometimes need to migrate product data from their previous platform to their WooCommerce website. The additional overview functionality that Admin Columns Pro offers helps you in making sure migrating all the custom posts and (product) pages goes as planned
Does this sound interesting to you? Check our eCommerce examples for products and real estate. Want to see how our plugin helps you step by step? One of our founders, Tobias, got your back with his tutorial on bulk editing products.
Admin Columns PRO version makes working with WooCommerce a breeze.
Whether you consider yourself a successful influencer, blogger or maybe a parttime content creator: you take your content quality seriously.
Making high quality content takes time and is therefore a costly activity. Re-using it and keeping it up to date are ways to get more out of your content in the long run.
Content creators, using WordPress of course, most value our features that help them manage their content fast:
- Easily sort and filter to find the blogs or most likely custom post type’s you are looking for
- Update your content in bulk or safe time loading separate content items with inline editing and working faster in list tables
- Making sure you’re tagging re-used content correctly and can find these items fast by displaying custom field data
- Re-using your WordPress content sometimes entails you to export WordPress posts, which we made possible with our export feature
- Correctly monitoring your updates by processing this data as a custom column and saving it as a column set that directly shows your progress
The above mentioned customer types describes the larger part of our customer base and their uses for Advanced Columns Pro. But there are most likely other professionals benefiting from our plugin to improve the WordPress admin experience. Curious to see what features are incorporated? Check out our feature overview.