Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
aaron

Missing Woocommerce Quick Edit Options

Hello, I just noticed that if I deactivate the Admin Columns Pro plugin, then the Woocommerce quick edit buttons appear, but if I activate the plugin, the standard woocommerce quick edit fields disappear. I have installed the CAC-Woocommerce add on, but that is not helping. How can I turn off Admin Columns Pro for certain post types? I need to make mass edits to all the products using the quick edit feature, but I cannot do it with the admin columns pro plugin active. I have even updated the Admin Columns plugin, but still the same. Is there a hook I can use to turn it off?

Thanks!

9 years, 2 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will take a look at this, and make sure it get’s fixed asap!

In the meanwhile you can remove the support for WooCommerce products by adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php.

/**
 * Remove ACP support for WooCommerce
 * @since 2.0
 * @return array Posttypes
 */
function cpac_remove_woocommerce_products_from_cpac_post_types( $post_types ) {
    if ( class_exists('WooCommerce') ) {
        if ( isset( $post_types['product'] ) ) {
            unset( $post_types['product'] );
        }
    }

return $post_types;
}
add_filter( 'cac/post_types', 'cpac_remove_woocommerce_products_from_cpac_post_types' );

I will let your know when the fix is ready.

9 years, 2 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

We found the underlying issue, and working on a patch. I will keep you posted.

9 years, 2 months ago
aaron

Thanks Tobias! I appreciate the help. Thank you!

9 years, 2 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Your issue has been resolved with the latest release of the WooCommerce add-on v1.1. You can enable WooCommerce for Admin Columns again, use bulk-edit and our newly added editable WooCommerce columns :)

9 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.