Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
paul.argoud

Filter by local pickup (WooCommerce)

Hi,

When I add “WooCommerce : Shipping method”, I see flat rate, free shipping and local pickup in the drop-down menu (filtering).

But, in the table, there is the precise local pickup.

Is there a way to have the local pickup in the drop-down menu ?

Thanks.

Paul.

5 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Paul,

Can you first try to install the latest Admin Columns Pro (4.4.1) release and try the same with Smart Filtering?

To be honest I’m not really sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. Is precise local pickup something different than local pickup?

5 years, 4 months ago
paul.argoud

Flat rate, free shipping and local pickup are shipping zone methods, they are listed in the drop-down menu (filter).
But there may be several flat rates.
The filter allows you to choose a shipping method (flat rate for example) but does not allow you to choose which flat rate.
This is surprising since in the table (under the drop-down menus), the flat rate is stipulated : not just “flat rate”, but “what flat rate”.

In my screenshot “38500 – Notre Dame des Victoires – Collège” and “38500 – Saint Joseph” are flat rates… but I can’t filter orders shipped to “flat rate : “38500 – Notre Dame des Victoires – Collège”.

5 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the clarification, I see what you mean.
We’ll have to investigate if this is something we want to change in our code or not and what it does with performance. I’ve created a feature request for this on Github.

https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/1182

Unfortunately, I don’t see a quick workaround for you, since all logic is written for the actual type, not the shipping method title.

5 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.