Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Benoit VRANCKEN

Fatal error since the last update…

Bonjour,

Since I made the last update to Admin Columns Pro 5.2.3 and I use the filter I have this fatal error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught LogicException: Unsupported operator found. in /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/Comparison.php:94 
Stack trace: 
#0 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/TableScreen.php(78): ACP\Search\Comparison->get_query_bindings() 
#1 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/TableScreen.php(53): ACP\Search\TableScreen->register_query() 
#2 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/TableScreen/User.php(16): ACP\Search\TableScreen->register() 
#3 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/Addon.php(154): ACP\Search\TableScreen\User->register() 
#4 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): ACP\Search\Addon->table_screen_request() 
#5 /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/ in /home/locations-vacances-particuliers/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/Comparison.php on line 94

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your support,
Benoit.

3 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Do you only get this error when using Segments / Saved Filters? Based on our code, this error should never occur when using and adding filters to the overview page from scratch. Or did you maybe use our hooks to alter the available operators for one of the columns?

The most likely scenario is that you used saved filters and that there was a column selected where we remove the operator for that column. If that is the case, it should of course not give an error so we should fix that. If this is the case, it would be great if you know how the segment was setup so we can find the column and fix the column.

3 years, 7 months ago
Benoit VRANCKEN

Hello,

This error occurred with filters stored with the condition “starts with” on a date field (e.g. start = “202008”).
I reconfigured all my filters with the condition “between” (01/08/2020 to 31/08/2020) and it works again.

Regards,
Benoit

3 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the info.
That indeed explains the issue.
Smart Filtering for our custom field column with type set to ‘date’ did behave like a text search.
Since 5.2 we changed that to make it actually behave like a date field, assuming the MySQL DateTime format is used for the custom fields. This means that the ‘Starts with’ which was only available for Text fields, was replaced by better Date operators like: after, before, between, etc.

Again, this issue should not have occurred, so we’re sorry about that. Removing the segments and using the improved operators will fix the issue indeed. Let me know if you have any further issues.

3 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.