Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

At this moment there are no plans to support the Event Manager. There are simply too much plugins that we can support with our product. We have focused on making our plugin as compatible as possible. For most plugins you can create columns with with ‘Custom Field’ type. See more information here ( https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/columns/custom-field-column/ )

I did take a quick look at the Events Manager and the problem here is that is uses not really the ‘WordPress’ way to add their own columns to the overview. Therefor their columns are not shown in our default columns list when editing the event post type. This means that if you save your custom settings, the field ‘location’ from the Events Manager is removed. You can alway restore the settings for that post type, but it’s not possible to change this overview by missing some of the plugins features.

8 years, 5 months ago
Dirk

Have you thought of adding a feature that would prevent Admin Columns from running on specified admin pages?

8 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Do you have a specific admin page in mind that would need the exclusion of our Admin Columns logic?
We load our plugin to all admin overview pages, because on almost all admin overview pages (for custom post types) new columns can be added.

8 years, 4 months ago
Eben

Yes please, I have a CPT that is not compatible with Admin Columns Pro and it stripes some custom columns out, I need a way exclude the CPT from Admin Columns Pro.

Thanks

8 years, 4 months ago
Eben

Great, thanks for the link Stefan

8 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.