Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Julio Castano

WPML compatibility problem

I have recently bought admincolumns Pro because I needed a functionality offered by your plugin. I need to filter and search in admin users panel in my WP site.
But it has appeared a compatibility problem between admincolumns pro and WPML, which is something essential in my site.
It would be possible for you to join WPML Go-Global program to get certified for WPML?
It is clear that your plugin would be very very useful for a multilanguage site, in which it is often necessary to have the possibility of filtering users by country, laguage, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Julio Castano

3 years ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Julio,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Were able to solve it, and we will roll out a fix asap. Apparently, WPML had an update that broke compatibility with our plugin.

I haven’t heard about the Global program, we’ll make sure to look into it. It would be nice to get certified by them. But even without their certification, we’ll make sure to stay compatible 🙂

Tobias

3 years ago
Julio Castano

Thanks, Tobias, I very much appreciate your support.

I would be really happy if I can continue to use your plugin. It is actually a very well done plugin: flexible and convenient.

So are you going to publish a fix for this problem? When “Admin columns pro” is active, WPML “String tranalation” option gets broken, showing this error message: “Call to undefined function ACP\Editing\Model\User\get_editable_roles()”

Thanks again

Julio C.

3 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Julio,

We made a fix for that specific issue and it will be released in the next version of Admin Column Pro.
In the meantime you can fix the issue by changing the code in the file:
admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/Model/User/Role.php

You can use this code for the time being
https://gist.github.com/DGStefan/52bbb3d2ef29d1ef931e850e027dbc32

3 years ago
Julio Castano

Hi Stefan,

I have just changed the code and it seems that everything is ok now.

Thanks for the good support

Best regards

Julio Castano

3 years ago
Andrea Pucci

Same problem here, thanks for the fix in the meantime…

3 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

We’ve just released a new version of Admin Columns Pro with a hotfix for this issue.

3 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.