Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Jonathon Harris

WooCommerce Stock Status Not Working on Product Variations

Hello,
I’m working on a local project with just over 1k products and many products with variations. Some (about 150 or so) of the products came across from Magento as On Backorder, but I need them to all be In Stock.

Under WooCommerce > Product Variations I’ve enabled Inline Editing and am able to change them one by one as well as in bulk to In Stock – HOWEVER – the status never actually changes…

If I go to the products themselves and change all of the variations manually to In Stock they save just fine.

Any thoughts how to get this working with Admin Columns Pro?

Thank you,
Jonathon

WordPress v5.2.4 / WooCommerce v3.8.0 / Admin Columns Pro v4.7.2 / Admin Columns Pro – WooCommerce v3.3.7

4 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Jonathon,

Thanks for your feedback.
This is what I tried to reproduce the issue, but it seems to work correctly for my environment.

– Bulk Edit stock status to out of stock from Product Variations overview (works)
– Bulk Edit stock quantity to 100 from Product Variations overview (works)

Maybe the setup if different so can you send me some information on how I can reproduce the issue? A screencast of your steps would also be great. Please let’s continue this support by email. You can reach me at support@admincolumns.com.

4 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.