Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Marco

Woocommerce product list issue

If the admin columns pro plugin is active I can see only 4 products in my woocommerce product page.
If it’s inactive I can see all products.

There is some problem (maybe a filter function that prevent to see all).

I need to have the complete list visualization.

Marco

7 years, 12 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Marco,

I cannot reproduce this issue with the latest version of Admin Columns Pro and WooCommerce addon active.

Can you check for me if you are sorting on a column on the product overview? Once you sort a column, it is stored as a user preference until you reset the sorting. If you are sorting on a column a button ‘reset sorting’ should be visible next to the ‘edit columns’ button. If you disabled the buttons for the overview, you should be able to reset sorting in the Admin Columns settings screen for the WooCommerce product post type.

7 years, 11 months ago
Marco

Hi Stefan,
thank you. It takes a lot of time to figure out that was related to missing values in some fields. I’ve done a lot of test taking on and off columns, their sort/editing and so on and at the end I view that the product list page was sorted by a field in which some products result excluded because they have not a value for that.
Sorry

Marco

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Marco,

No problem and great that you solved your problem.
Please notice that there is an option in our plugin that also show records that have no value when sorting.
Go to our settings page -> settings tab -> option: Show all results when sorting. Default is off

7 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.