Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Chris Cleland

WooCommerce Orders Admin columns not working

Running WP 5.1.1, WooCommerce 3.5.7, AdminColumnsPro 4.5.7, AdminColumnsPro – Woocommerce 3.3.2 …. An on the WooCommerce Orders screen, I can only get some of my AC columns to appear, some seem to refuse. and the “Bulk Actions” and “ac-table-actions” menu row doesn’t appear. And… the “screen options” drop down doesn’t drop down.

All works fine on Page admin, Post admin, other Custom Post Types … acts as my ACP always has. Something seems to be up with this combination of WP, Woocommerce and ACP.

Any suggestions? My client’s getting rowdy because their “work process” has had to change…

Thanks,

Chris

5 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Chris,

I’m not able to reproduce the issue with Admin Columns Pro, WooCommerce and the integration installed.
Since most of the features are not working that require Javascript, I expect that there is a Javascript error on your order overview page. Could you try to get any information about that error and post it here or send it to me at support@admincolumns.com? Can you also try to clear the cache and see if that fixes anything? Just to be sure.

5 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.