Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
John Man

Woocommerce order sorting not functioning

Hello. I’m using AC with Woocommerce and I found the sorting of default date column is not functioning. I have tried changing the format to Y-m-d H:i:s which display property. When I clicked the column title (the one with the small triangle), the page reloaded but nothing changed i.e. not sorted. Furthermore the sorting function is not functioning also for other default text columns e.g. SKU.

I have the latest AC Pro which is 5.1.6.

3 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I’m not able to reproduce these issues.
Maybe another plugin is interfering with the WP_Query as well.
If you’re a developer, you could install the ‘Query Monitor’ plugin and analyze the main query in order to see if there is anything noticeable that could cause the sorting issues. You could share the main query SQL with me if you like so I can have a look. Please sent it so support@admincolumns.com

3 years, 11 months ago
John Man

I have used the “Query Monitor” to examine what is actually happening and I found the issue.
Another plugin named “Multi Order for WooCommerce Pro” which have the option called “Smart Sorting” is overriding the sorting in WP_Query. When I disabled it, the sorting functioned perfectly.
In conclusion, it is not the problem of AC and thanks for your direction on solving the problem. I will tell the developer of another plugin about the issue.

3 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.