Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Raül

WooCommerce Custom Fields

Hi there,
I have build a site for selling events by woocommerce
Each product is a event. And I have create one additional custom field to each product to edit the name of the event attendant.
(I’m using conditionalcheckoutfields.com to display and edit custom fields on woocommerce checkoutpage)
I can display the custom fields when I create a new column on admincolumns for orderspage , but I have to create a new column for each.
Please, How can I display a single column to display all this custom fields at same time? (I have 20 products and 20 custom fields. I want to create a column named ‘attendant’ and display the custom field result for each. Each order can contain more than one product.
Thanks a lot!!
Albert.

7 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Albert,

Thanks for your feedback. We don’t have a column that combines multiple custom fields. But if you’re a developer, you can use one of our filters to alter the value of a custom fields and change the value to display some other custom fields. Or you could consider to create your own column for Admin Columns Pro but I would recommend to wait for our upcoming major release of Admin Columns because the way custom column must be created will be changed.

Filter + Example
https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/filter-reference/cac-column-meta-value/

7 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.