Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Daniel

WooCommerce Column Conflict

I’ve got two sites where the woocommerce columns for coupons, attributes, and product variations have the columns set to display product order details as column headers (eg Order, Date, Status, Billing, Ship to, Total, Actions). Since this has no relation to what is to be edited, all rows are blank. When you hover over the blank rows, it does display the quick edit, edit, and delete options. The edit pages appear to work correctly, but it makes the listing page useless when you can’t see what you are about to edit.

1 year, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Daniel,

Do you mean you have the Order column on the other WC overview pages? I never heard of this behavior before and it almost sounds like a caching issue. Of course, this is not how it should work. Did you maybe export/migrate column sets before?

Can you send me some screenshots of your WC overview page to support@admincolumns.com that explains the issue a bit more?

1 year, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

After some debugging, it seems that the plugin “YITH Purchased Column for WooCommerce” caused the problem.
Deactivating this plugin appears to have fixed the problem.
Fortunately, Admin Columns Pro with the WooCommerce integration comes with a purchased column as well.

1 year, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.