Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
charles

woocommerce Checkout Fields

On the order page I’d like to add a column from “Custom Fields / checkout fields”. I don’t see the individual custom checkout field listed in the drop-down. I can view and display in a column “_wccf_checkout” but this list all the custom checkout fields, when I would like to display only one per column.

Anyway to do this? Thanks

6 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

The _wccf_checkout custom field key is not used by WooCommerce. Did you use a plugin to create this field?

6 years, 4 months ago
charles

We use:
WooCommerce Custom Fields
Settings | Support | Deactivate | Edit
Create custom fields for WooCommerce product and checkout pages

Version 1.2.1 | By RightPress | Visit plugin site

Thanks

6 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Charles,

We currently do not support the “WooCommerce Custom Fields from RightPress” plugin. Unfortunately, this plugin stores everything in a single field. This prevents us from selecting a subfield with our Custom Field column. Unless they change the way they are storing their data, we won’t be able to support this plugin.

6 years, 4 months ago
charles

Thanks – Any suggestion on what plugin we could use to collect additional info at checkout then being able to display using admin Columns some of this info on the orders page?

Charles

6 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I am not aware of any other plugin that could help with that.

If you have some basic coding skills, you could try creating your own column type for that. We have a starter-kit for creating your own column. It will also allow you to add support for sorting and inline editing in case you need that.

Your custom code would go into the get_value method inside the AC_Column class. Here is an example:

public function get_value( $order_id ) {

// Use your own key here
	$subfield = 'my_sub_field';

$meta = get_post_meta( $order_id, '_wccf_checkout', true );

if ( ! isset( $meta[ $subfield ] ) ) {
		return false;
	}

return $meta[ $subfield ];
}

This should display the value you need from `_wccf_checkout`. If you want to display more data you can create another column using the same template.

6 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.