Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andreu Llos

WooCommerce bulk sale price update not working

Hi,
We’re trying this feature but it is not working in our website. I send you a sample video that show what happens when we try it: https://vimeo.com/475063507/6def0ed8af
We’re using the latest versions of Admin Columns PRO + WooCommerce Addon.
What can we do?
Thanks in advance.

3 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I noticed that you tried to change the price for variable products.
Editing (both bulk as inline) does not work for Variable products.
The reason for this is that the price for variable products is managed on the variation instead of the parent product. You can go to the specific variation overview we introduced with our WooCommerce and do the price bulk editing there. I hope that explains it well.

3 years, 4 months ago
Andreu Llos

Hi Stefan,
Ok thanks, that makes sense!
However, I noticed that when I go to Product variations page (in wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product_variation) I don’t have the bulk edit option there.
This is not a way to edit all variation sale prices in bulk? I can only do this in the variation overview of a specific product?
Thanks

3 years, 4 months ago
Developer

It should be possible, but make sure that you go to the settings page for Product Variations and click on the save/update button at least once to store the column settings.

3 years, 4 months ago
Andreu Llos

Hi,
Ok, thanks, this worked!
Now, the problem we had is that after updating the Sale Price in all the product variations in our main language (Spanish) suddenly, all the variable products from the other languages disappeared. Only in the main languages the products were still there.
We needed to restore a BD backup because ven we have removed the Sale Price with bulk edit, the products were not still there.
Do you think this problem can be related to your plugin or to WPML?
Does the bulk edit should work with WPML?
Thanks

3 years, 4 months ago
Developer

We don’t have specific support for WPML.
Our price column uses the WooCommerce way to change the price for a product.
I’m not 100% sure, but I guess that WPML creates a new (related) product for every language. In that case, our bulk edit feature only changes the price for the products (ID) that you selected on the overview. I don’t know how WPML links that (or not) to the other languages.

So to be short, based on your message, Bulk Editing apparently does not work with WPML. There are not plans right now to create any support for WPML.

3 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.