Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
admincolumns19

WooCommerce and ACF Add Ons x Product List Visibility at Admin Panel

Product List at Admin Panel not being shown when AdminColumnsPro WC and ACF Add Ons are active

Hi there, I have a similar problem… I work in a marketplace – deezign – and we use:

• WooCommerce 3.5.7
  • WCMP (WooCommerce Marketplace) 3.3.4
  • ACF PRO 5.7.13
  • Admin Columns PRO 4.5.7
  • Admin Columns PRO ACF 2.5.2
  • Admin Columns PRO WooCommerce 3.3.2

As many other plugins, all of them updated and validated

Everything was working fantastically, but, once I’ve updated the Admin Columns PRO and its add ons (for WooCommerce and for Advanced Custom Fields), the product list in the admin panel just don’t appear anymore.
As soon as a deactivate those 2 add ons (Admin Columns for Woocommerce and for ACF), the product list appears again.

Take a look at this screenshot: click <b>here</b> to download images (just sent to support@admincolumns.com via WeTransfer).

bug screenshot

expected screenshot

So, do you have any idea of what could be generating this bug and/or how am I suposed to fix it?

Thanks in advance, best regards, Marcelo.
0/

4 years, 11 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Marcelo, you probably have a PHP error which I can’t see on the screenshots. Could you enable ‘WP_DEBUG’? This should display the error.

In your wp-config.php, set define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

4 years, 11 months ago
admincolumns19

Hi Tobias, thanks! Here is the generated error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ACP\Filtering\Cache\Model' not found in /www/deezign_281/public/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/TableScreen.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/TableScreen.php(187): ACP\Filtering\TableScreen->get_data_from_cache(Object(ACA\ACF\Filtering\Radio)) #1 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/TableScreen.php(133): ACP\Filtering\TableScreen->render_model(Object(ACA\ACF\Filtering\Radio)) #2 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): ACP\Filtering\TableScreen->render_markup('product') #3 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(478): do_action('restrict_manage...', 'product', 'top') #6 /www/deezign_281/public/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-tab in /www/deezign_281/public/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/TableScreen.php on line 96"

If you need any further information, just let me know.

Kind regards, Marcelo

4 years, 11 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

How did you update the plugin? I think you are missing a file or the file has the wrong permission on your server.

The easiest way to fix it would be to remove our plugin and then re-install it manually. Here are the step by step instructions: https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/getting-started/installation/.

4 years, 11 months ago
adamadmincol

I’m seeing almost the same issue. Seems to be possibly “cache” related. I saw another thread that mentioned clearing optcache, but that isn’t work for my. I also tried removing and re-installing ACP.

[Mon Apr 15 23:20:13 2019] [warn] [client XX.XXX.XXX.184] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ACP\\Filtering\\Cache\\Model' not found in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/TableScreen.php:122, referer: http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=menu-item

4 years, 11 months ago
adamadmincol

One thought, my server is using PHP 7.2.1 FastCGI not sure if that makes a difference or not.

4 years, 11 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Thank for the additional info. Could you check if the file: admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/Cache/Model.php is actually on your server?

4 years, 11 months ago
michael.broughton331

Hi,
I believe my issue is related to this topic. After the recent WooCommerce 3.6.1 update, activating the Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) addon crashes my site. I can confirm that the Model.php file is present.

Thanks,

Michael

4 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Michael,

Do you have an error log for your issue and are you sure this is related to this issue?
You can also contact me at support@admincolumns.com with more specific information about the error etc to get personal support. I might be better to do that then share that information on our forum.

4 years, 11 months ago
michael.broughton331

Hi Stefan,
Thanks for the follow-up on this. Fortunately, the recent WooCommerce updates (3.6.1 or 3.6.2) resolved whatever was the root cause of my issue. Subsequently, everything is working smoothly again so you can take me off your list of things to resolve!

Cheers,

Michael

4 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.