Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
bassata

Woocommerce add on

I’ve been troubleshooting this issue all week. I have changed themes to the basic 2017 theme and deactivated every plugin except ACP and Woocommerce. Every time I activate the Woocommerce add on I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method ACP::is_version_gte() in /usr/local/schnucks/wine-expo/wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-woocommerce/classes/Dependencies.php on line 158

5 years, 3 months ago
bassata

And yes, I am using the latest versions of ACP and the add on.

5 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hmm that is strange, especially since you’re already on the latest versions of the plugin and integration.
How did you install the plugin? Could you have a look in the admin-columns-pro plugin if the following file exists in your install:

admincolumns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Plugin.php

And if so, if there is a method called is_version_gte in that file?

5 years, 3 months ago
bassata

The plugin was installed directly through the admin ui. I do have the Plugin.php, but there is no reference to “is_version_gte”. There are a couple functions called “get_stored_version”, “get_version”, and “get_version_key”. Please tell me how to proceed.

5 years, 3 months ago
bassata

Problem resolved. I downloaded the plugins at home rather than the office, installed them, and everything works fine. Very bizarre, unique issue.

Thanks for the help.

5 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Great this issue is fixed.

5 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.