Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Robert

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';'

With DEBUG on, I see the following warning on the top of a taxonomy listing index page…

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/myfolder/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/classes/Strategy/Taxonomy.php on line 36

I have four taxonomies registered in addition to Categories and Tags, and the only one this is happening on is the one attached to *Users*…

Wordpress does not support User-attached taxonomies out of the box, but I have enabled it using the LH User Taxonomies plugin.

That said, I do not know if this is the problem or coincidence.

Row 36 is $doc->loadHTML( $html );

Is there any way to fix this warning?

6 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the feedback. This error should occur when the HTML that goes into loadHTML() is invalid. I’m not sure if that can be caused by the LH User Taxonomies or by something else. Unfortunately, I’m not able to reproduce the issue with the LH User Taxonomies plugin activated so I suspect it is an environment issue.

Is suspect this issue can be solved by using the ‘libxml_use_internal_errors’ function.
http://php.net/manual/en/function.libxml-use-internal-errors.php

Can you try something for me? Can you add the following line to our /classes/Editing/classes/Strategy/Taxonomy.php file just before the line ‘$doc = new DOMDocument();’

libxml_use_internal_errors(true);

Can you let me know if that works for you? Could you please send me an email at support@admincolumns.com so we can discuss this further by email?

6 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.