Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Evan

View Version 4.0.10 Details errors

Upon clicking the view version x details for this plugin, I always receive an error in the modal window:

“An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.”

Please update your plugin code so that the changelog displays here like it should. Every other plugin we use (open source and Pro/private) displays their changelog here so we can be sensitive to any special needs an update may require. This is an obstacle to using this plugin and I don’t know anything about the update that you’re telling me is ready to install.

6 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your feedback.
It’s in fact already an issue on our list so we will work on that.
You can also read the changelog for the latest versions here:

Changelog

6 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Evan,

Is it correct that you have installed Gravity Forms on your environment?
After some debugging, I found out that Gravity Forms breaks the plugin information page, even when our plugin is not active. As a simple fix, we can set the priority of our own code higher than GF so our code will always run, but GF also has to change something in their code. I will contact them about this issue.

If you’re not using Gravity Forms, can you send me a plugin list for your environment to support@admincolumns.com so I can try to reproduce the issue with the same plugins as you?

6 years, 5 months ago
Evan

Yes, we are using Gravity Forms.

6 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.