Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Bailey Killian

Users with Unconfirmed Email Addresses

I would love to be able to add a column to this page to show the First Name and Last Name of a User with an Unconfirmed Email Address. It would be a much quicker way to know if the whole list was Spam or if there was someone in the list that was real but hadn’t confirmed yet.

It’s mostly spam but if I could just scroll through to make sure it would make this go infinitely quicker. Right now that info is only available in the User Meta and you have to hit Show for each individual one to know for sure.

3 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Just to be sure, which overview are you talking about? I guess you want to display something on the user overview page, but if the data is stored in User Meta, why not using the custom field column? And I don’t know what you mean by the ‘Show’ button.

3 years, 1 month ago
Bailey Killian

Sorry for the 5 month old response. It has still been a problem but I’ve just been busy.

I made a Loom video to show what I mean. I’m not sure how to make a custom column to show the User Meta from the Unconfirmed Email Addresses.

2 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the input.
It seems that the plugin you’re using to show the list with unconfirmed Email addresses redirects you to a separate custom user overview page with custom columns. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to make our plugin work for that page since it is not one of the default WordPress overview pages.

Instead, I would recommend creating a custom User page with our plugin and see if you’re able to create a column to display the unconfirmed email status. Maybe this information is stored in the user meta data and you can add our Custom Field column to display the data. If that works, you can use the Smart Filtering feature to filter users with an unconfirmed email address en even store those filters with our Saved Filters feature. Of course, you can add all the other information to that overview page as you like with our plugin.

2 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.