Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Nicolas

Users with empty values not sorting

I have a project where they are working with a big community and lots of users. As everywhere spam is a problem and we have been able to eliminate a big load of them already with a few additional measures. However, some still manage to create accounts and an easy way for the people to find all them would be sorting users by first or last name for empty values. Unfortunately, those accounts to not sort either asc or dsc in the beginning or the end. Any idea on how to get this to work?

7 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Nicolas,

By default all records without any value are removed when filtering. You can change this on our settings page. Look for the option ‘Show all results when sorting. Default is off’ en enable this option.

I was wondering if filtering might be an even better way to get all users without a first name. But of course when you have a very large dataset, if might be a very large dropdown.

7 years ago
Nicolas

Thank you for the quick reply and help Stefan! So much for reading docs…haven’t taken this in the right way when looking at the settings the first time. Of course, it works flawlessly!

7 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Cool that it works now :)
I will close this ticket.

7 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.