Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
info273

Users, filter and export Woocommerce Subscription and Membership fields

Hi,
I use admin columns with Woocommerce and the extensions Woocommerce Memberships and Woocommerce Subscriptions.

With the the two extensions active the users table has two additional fields displayed: Active subscriber? (bol: yes/no), Active Memberships (the mamebership plan assigned to the user).

I need to filter by those two fields and export the list containing the two fields, but in admin columns it is not possible to activate the filters for such fields and when I export the users list the two fields are always empty.

There is any chance to have those features?

Thank you in advance.
Mario

6 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Mario,

Right now we don’t support our pro features like filtering, editing, sorting and export for third-party plugins. Of course we did create an integration for WooCommerce, but since there are hundreds of WooCommerce add-ons we just focussed on the main WooCommerce plugin. Although the subscription addon might something that we may support in the future, but no decision has been made about this one.

So filtering will not be possible anytime soon. Export does currently not work for third-party column because of the way the values for columns are determined. But if you’re a developer and you know how the values for those columns are determined, you could write your own export logic by using this filter.

https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/filter-reference/acp-export-value/

6 years, 2 months ago
info273

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your answer and for putting me on the right track. That is exactly what I need to know.
Yes I am a developer and enable the export for the two colums looks easy enough.

I think this thread can be closed as solved.

6 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Ok, thanks for your feedback. I will mark this topic as solved.
Enjoy the plugin!

6 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.