Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
David Sanchez

Users dont see new column (WooCommerce Order Delivery OR Pick up Date)

Hello everybody!
I am working with a new plugin to schedule our orders, (WooCommerce Order Delivery OR Pick up Date)

Previously I was working with
WooCommerce Delivery —Delivery Date & Time Slots, both purchased from codecanyon. The problem arose when we eliminated the one we used previously and added the new one, unfortunately the new shipping data doesnt appear in the column created and only see the orders made with the removed plugin.

For example, in my columns I see 8 completed orders, and when I click to filter, I only see 1 order and it is precisely the one that was made with the previous plugin.

Do you think it is a problem with the columns or with the new order plugin?

I hope everything is understood since I translated everything into English with google.

Greetings!

2 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi David,
I believe it depends on what type of column you use to display this data.
Since we don’t have a specific column type that displays the Order Delivery or Pick up date, I suspect that you’re using the custom field column that uses the custom field keys provided by your old plugin. The new plugin probably uses different keys, so you have to change your custom field columns as well to work with the new keys provided by the new plugin. In other words, I believe there is not really a bug / problem, but you’ll need to make some adjustments to your column in order to let them work with the new plugin.

2 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.