Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Antonio Passaro

Update database

Hi guys, I was wondering if is possible to update my database meta_value when I use the inline edit option.

thanks a lot

toni

3 years ago
Antonio Passaro

Hi Tobias, thanks for your quick reply, I got that working, but that does not update the meta_value on my database… anything I might be missing?

thanks regards

3 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Are you using a custom field manager that might save the actual value in another table in the database. I know that ACF, Pods, and Meta Box do have features or integrations for that. Are you sure that the value for the post that you’ve edited was not changed with our inline edit feature in the post meta table? And when you use inline editing and refresh the page, can you see that the value was changed successfully?

3 years ago
Antonio Passaro

Hi Stefan, thanks for your reply. Yes I am using Metabox integration. I have a custom field with taxonomy options as a status for jobs, approved / not approved.
When I change status on the inline nothing happens on the database at all. not another table nor in the post meta table.
Any debug you suggest ? thanks again.

Regards

3 years ago
Antonio Passaro

Hi guys, thanks for your help, it´s working now, was an issue with Metabox I got it sorted, working as magic.

3 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I’m glad the issue is fixed.
I’ll mark this issue as closed.

3 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.