Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Michel

Update button not responding

Hi,
I have just installed your pluggin. I did a few changes to columns. Clicked the Update button. Went to the page and saw my changes. Everything works great. That was at 2:30.
Nothing else changed on my WP.
Now at 3:00 I go back to Admin Columns Setting page and make other changes. I click the Update button and nothing happens. Go to the page and my changes are not there. When I leave the Setting page I loose all the changes made.
Any idea why this is happening?

8 years ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

The update button is not storing your settings, this seems like a javascript error. Mostly caused by a plugin or theme conflict. You could try to flush your browser’s cache, in case your install is loading cached files.

If that doesn’t work could you open your JS console. In chrome you can do this by going to View > Developer > Javascript console. When you refresh the page there could be a javascript error in the console, could you copy that here?

8 years ago
Michel

Error Message:
Uncaught Error: Option ‘multiple’ is not allowed for Select2 when attached to a <select> element.

Seems to be related to my Theme:
themes/virtue_premium/assets/js/min/kad_adminscripts-min.js?ver=295

8 years ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Could you send me a copy of your theme to support[at]admincolumns.com?

8 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Problem is because some select2 conflicts.
In 3.8 we made a fix for this that should solve most of the select2 conflict errors

7 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.