Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Robert

Unable to add ACF plugin

In Admin Columns Pro plugin section, I click “Download & Install” for the Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
But a message reads: “Current subscription does not allow the download of this addon. Please upgrade your licence at Admin Columns Pro.”

I am a ACP Pro customer. License key has been plugged in for a long time.
Also, I thought ACP Pro already included ACF functionality…

7 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Robert,

The ACF and WooCommerce addon for Admin Columns Pro are only available for the business and developer licenses. If you like to use these addon you can upgrade your license from your account and only pay the difference for the remaining time.

And you’re correct, Admin Column Pro does already partially work with ACF. You can use the Custom Field column to create a column for your custom fields created by you or by plugins like ACF, Types or Pods. But this only works for simple textfield and simple values. It does not support selectboxes or relational fields in ACF.

That’s the reason why we’ve created a separate addon to support all fields of ACF. So even relational fields will work with nice inline edit support with ajax search. In the next release also addons for Pods, Types and Custom Field Suite will be available.

7 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.