Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Daniel

Unable to add a column to woocommerce products

I installed admin columns pro and the woocommerce addon. When I try to add a column on the product page, and select the drop down to change to attributes (the column I want to add), it greys out and after about a second the add column box disappears. It doesn’t matter which column I try to add. After I select the column I want to add, it disappears and I’m not able to add the column.

I also have a problem with the drop down to select the post type to manage columns for. The only way I could get the products columns was to click the edit columns button on the products page.

I’ve had the developer tools opened, and I’m not seeing in javascript errors, so I’m at a loss for what is happening.

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like a javascript error but as you said there is nog JS error in your console.
Maybe the ajax request has some invalid feedback but we like to see that on your environment as we cannot reproduce this issue on our local environment.

Please can you give us access to your (test)environment? Please send the login to support@admincolumns.com

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Problem fixed.
Turns out it was a caching problem after upgrading to our latest version.

7 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.