Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Tod Wicks

trouble deleting columns

How do I delete the “Tags” column on Posts and Pages? I don’t see it listed. Also, I removed Author fom my list but the column remains. How do I remove it?

Thank you,

Tod

2 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

It sounds that storing the column settings on the settings page does not work as expected.
You should be able to remove the column by going to the column settings page, make sure you’re on the page or post settings page, remove the column from the list, and store the settings on the right.
Can you try this and have a look if there is an error in your browser’s console? You can send any debug information to support@admincolumns.com so I can have a better look.

2 years, 10 months ago
Tod Wicks

Thanks Stefan. Your tips resolved my problem. I was on the wrong page. Everything works quite well now.

Thank you for developing this plugin. Though it’s primarily aimed at high-end commerce sites, it is also helpful for my beginner site of photos for my children and grandchildren.

Wishing you continued success!

Tod

2 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I’m glad the issue is solved.
And we not specifically made the plugin for enterprise websites, we believe that our plugin gives everyone a better experience managing their WordPress website :)

2 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.