Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andreu Llos

Taxonomy columns hierarchy

Hi,

When I edit a hierarchical taxonomy with Admin Columns PRO, the hierarchy of each term doesn’t appear anymore. With hierarchy I mean the “—” symbol in front of each term.

Any ideas of how to solve this problem? It would be good for us to maintain this.

Thanks

6 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi,

This is default WordPress behaviour.
Since this feature is quite heavy on performance , this is only done when no sorting or filtering is active on any column.
So in your case, I believe that you have sorted on a column and this behaviour is gone. You can restore this behaviour by clicking on the ‘reset sorting’ button on top of the overview. Of course this only works for the default ‘Name’ column because all logic for this feature only applies to this specific column.

6 years, 9 months ago
Andreu Llos

Hi again,

If I restore the original column configuration this hierarchy reappear correctly.
The problem if that if I add a new column (without modifying any sorting order and nothing) the hierarchy disappear again. It should disappear in this case, isn’t it?

Thanks

6 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Andreu,

That’s correct, in that case the hierarchy should not change.
Can I get temporary access to your account so I can have a look at your environment since I cannot reproduce this issue on my own environment? Please send any details to support@admincolumns.com

6 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.