Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Pierre LHUILLIER

Sorting working only once…

Hello, I have installed ACP, but for any reason, I can not sort properly by clicking on the columns titles.
Sorting have been enabled on each field, when I click on the title, first sorting works (sorting Z -> A) but when I click again, it does not works, I can not get A -> Z sorting. this problem happens with most of fields, see following screenshot video capture : https://youtu.be/cEP1NX0Y3jo

11 months ago
Stefan
Developer

Can you check if the order param in the URL changes when clicking the sorting link?
It should toggle between order=asc and order=desc. If this param changes but the order does not change, it probably means that something on your website is forcing either the ascending or descending sorting. This could be caused by a third-party plugin or by custom code in your theme.

Just to be sure it is not related to our plugin, can you deactivate our plugin and sort on a column that has the issue with our plugin enabled, and see if you can still reproduce the issue without our plugin activated.

11 months ago
Pierre LHUILLIER

Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes URL toggles between order=asc and order=desc.
When I deactivate your plugin, the fields do not appear anymore because they were created via your plugin, so I can not try to sort anymore because fields are not visible.

11 months ago
Stefan
Developer

Can you add a default column that is sortable, like the Title or Date column, and check the steps I mentioned before?

11 months ago
Pierre LHUILLIER

Just tested, indeed problem remains on Title field even when your plugin is deactivated, so I guess the problem is elsewhere…
Thanks again for your quick support.

11 months ago
Stefan
Developer

You’re welcome. Good luck finding the cause of the issue.

11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.