Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
msi

Sort by featured products and inline editing

Hello.

I think to by a business lincence to get the woocommerce add in, but I have some questions.

With the personal pro licence it is not possible to make the “featured” products column in the woocommerce product overview sortable. Is that possible with the woocommerce add in?

We have some custom fields for our woocommerce products and want to edit them inline in the product overview. The description of the woocommerce add in says, that inline editing is possible with this add in. But is this possible for custom product fields too?

Thank you for your support.

MS

6 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi MS,

Based on your questions I think that all things you’re trying to accomplish can be done with the personal license.
Please let me explain how this can be done.

1) WooCommerce Featured Image
Instead of the default WooCommerce image column, you could replace this image column with our Featured Image column that is available in the ‘Custom’ group drop down. This column does exactly the same as the default WooCommerce column and it is sortable, filterable and editable.

2) To show custom fields for any post type, you could use our Custom Field column. This column is available for the personal license and can be added to all WooCommerce post types (Products, Orders and Coupons).

The WooCommerce integration comes with some custom WooCommerce columns created by us. Besides that, we made the default WooCommmerce columns filterable, sortable and inline editable if this was possible.

6 years, 4 months ago
msi

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your reply.

The function to inline edit the product attributes and custom fields I have found in the mean time. Thank you!

In respect of Nr. 1, I did not mean the features image. In woocommerce you can mark a product to be a featured product. You have to set the option “This is a featured product” (edit catalog visibility). The problem with this option in behalf of sorting and filtering is discussed here: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/14883

6 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Ah sorry for the misunderstanding for your first question. In that case you’ll need the WooCommerce integration add-on to make the featured column filterable and sortable.

6 years, 4 months ago
msi

Is it is possible to get a refund, if this is also with the woocommerce add-on not possible? We want to test it.

6 years, 4 months ago
msi

?

6 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Maik, sorry for the delayed reply. Stefan is on vacation at the moment and your message was overlooked by us, but I have just sent you an email.

Cheers,

Tobias

6 years, 4 months ago
msi

Hi Tobias. No Problem. I have no email received until now.

6 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Did it got stuck in your spam folder? If not, could you send an email to support@admincolumns.com and I will reply to that.

6 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.