Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
wordpress6

Sites menu broken in Multisite

Ever since installing the latest update from May 10, my sites won’t let me go to the Sites menu at the Network (multisite) level. I get the message:

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

No emails are ever sent.

In the httpd error logfile, I get the following:

[Mon May 13 15:47:52 2019] [<site.host.edu>] [pid 16107] sapi_apache2.c(326): [client <ipaddress>:59496] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to ACP\\Export\\Addon::load_list_screen() must 
implement interface ACP\\Export\\ListScreen, instance of ACP\\ListScreen\\MSSite given, called in /home/wp/pages/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and defined in /home/wp/pages/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Export/Addon.php:94\n
Stack trace:\n
#0 /home/wp/pages/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ACP\\Export\\Addon->load_list_screen(Object(ACP\\ListScreen\\MSSite))\n#1 /home/wp/pages/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n
#2 /home/wp/pages/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n
#3 /home/wp/pages/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ScreenController.php(25): do_action('ac/table/list_s...', Object(ACP\\ListScreen\\MSSite))\n
#4 /home/wp/pages/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Table/Screen.php(40): AC\\ScreenController->__construct(Object(ACP\\ListScreen\\MSSite))\n
#5 /home/wp/pages/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/c in /home/wp/pages/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Export/Addon.php on line 94
4 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback.
We’re able to reproduce the issue.
We will work on a fix right away an release a fixed version.

4 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.