Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Philipp

Show user role column with woocommerce-addon

Are there any plans to integrate a new column type which shows the user role in the woocommerce orders table? Also makes it possible to filter by specific user role. For instance: We have to roles: regular customers (shop customer) and wholesalers (wholesaler). Now i want to see the orders by the role “wholesaler”. Thanks!

7 years, 7 months ago
Philipp

I played around a bit and found serveral problems. In user managemnent screen:
Screenshot1as you can see one user has the additional role “wholesale”. for some reason this role does not appear in the filter of acp

Screenshot2but the filter contains all roles in woocommerce order screen. BUT the column displays a wrong role?! we need some improvements in this issue about user roles please!

7 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Philipp,

About your two questions.

1) User roles for WooCommerce Order overview
I’ve created a feature request for this on github.
https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/591

2) Filter does not show all roles
I think the filter is working correctly.
We use the wp_roles() function to get all roles. But maybe this role is added after we use this function?
Can you tell me where and how this custom role is created in your code so I can try to reproduce the issue?
It’s correct that the roles column on the order overview page is showing not the role of the user. The user of the order is not the same as the author of the order. I believe the author is always set to the admin user. So this column now shows you the role of the admin. We have to create a new column to show the value of the customer and see my first point for the feature request.

7 years, 7 months ago
Philipp

I created the role with the popular Members-Plugin. It’s a “Clone” of the “Customer” role.

7 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Philipp,

I’ve tried to reproduce and test this issue in our upcoming 4.0 release and this problem should be fixed now.
Admin Columns Pro 4.0 is currently in beta, you already are a beta tester so you should be able to test it yourself.

7 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.