Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Dirk

Set default values with Column Views

Column views have been a valuable addition for us. It would be awesome to be able to store default values for each column view for things like filter value, sort column/direction, number of items per page, etc.

7 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your feedback. I think this is a great addition for our product.
I heard this feature request before but it was specifically requested for sorting settings.
The ticket is updated and you can find it on Github or on our roadmap if you like. We did not set it for a specific release for now.
https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/563

7 years, 4 months ago
Dirk

We’ve worked around this issue by setting up a custom URL in Admin Columns. One thing we can’t do is select the Column View. If we could add the column view name as a parameter in the URL, we’d be set.

6 years, 5 months ago
Developer

Hi Dirk,

I think this is already possible.
If you change the column view (Column Set) then you could use the layout parameter, or is this not what you’re looking for?

6 years, 5 months ago
Dirk

Not sure what you mean. What I’m want to do is to change the Column Set using on a parameter in the URL. If that is already there, what is the parameter?

6 years, 5 months ago
Dirk

Did you understand my question?

6 years, 4 months ago
Dirk

That works well. I’ve set up custom menu items with Menu Editor Pro to store the settings.

6 years, 1 month ago
Developer

Thanks for the update and great the issue is fixed.

6 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.