Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
fraser

Segment Saving controls offscreen

Just installed version v4.4 for Smart Filters (Great feature BTW)

WP Version 4.9.8

Segment saving controls appear at the bottom of the post list and are being partially hidden by the WP Menu. Not sure where they should be seen. Anyone else experiencing this? Screenshot attached.

Screenshot of Segment Controls

5 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi,

For some reason the cache is not cleared in all installs after the update.
Please make sure that you clear your cache and the issue should be solved.
Can you let me know if that works for you?

5 years, 5 months ago
fraser

I’m assuming you mean the AC caching mechanism. I can’t find the magic button in the AC admin. And couldn’t track it down in documentation. Could you please point me in the right direction?

5 years, 5 months ago
Developer

Actually, I mean the browser’s cache.
I believe the correct JS and stylesheets (new version) are not loaded correctly.
To be sure that it is browser cache, you can try to view the page in a different browser or private tab.
If that fixes it, you’ll have to clear your browser’s cache.

5 years, 5 months ago
fraser

Same result with emptied browser cache/different browser/private window.

Version 4.4.1 appeared in dashboard this morning, so installed that. Problem disappeared.

Is there a way for admins or editors to create segments that then become available to other users? Or must each user create their own segments?

5 years, 5 months ago
Developer

Good to hear that the issue is fixed in 4.4.1. Although it should be good in 4.0 ;)
At this moment, it’s only possible to set segments per user, but it maybe changed in a future release.
I think it’s a good addition to share segments between users and we already discussed this in the team, but no solution at this moment.

5 years, 5 months ago
fraser

+1

5 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.