Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Alona Zisser

RTL support and Global users settings

Hi,
I have 2 questions:
1. I am having some difficulties when using the wp dashboard with rtl language and turning on the “inline editing” on the cpt table, The page is getting corrupted and there is a lot of white space – does your plugin support rtl?

2. Is it possible to set the tables columns settings globally to all users? I want to set everything once and when a new user will sign in to the dashboard he would see the settings I have set.

Thank you!

3 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

1) We have no specific RTL support in our plugin. But that does not mean that we should not test our plugin with it. I’ll add your issue to our issue list to see if we can at least reproduce the issue and see if we can fix the corrupt table issue and/or even fix some RTL stylings issues.

2) Changing the column settings for an overview, means you’re changing it for every user. Besides that, it is possible to add multiple column sets for the same overview and even apply some of those for specific users or roles.

3 years, 11 months ago
Alona Zisser

Hi Stefan.
I found out that there is a long horizontal scroll on the admin page and now I noticed that there is a checkbox that got outside the view, the ID of the checkbox is: acp-enable-editing.
When he admin panel is on rtl view it is happening.
Thank you in advance!

3 years, 11 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

We have been fixing this today. The next release will have full RTL support!

3 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.