Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
William

Row Heights after update to 3.0.4

There is an issue with row heights after update to 3.0.4. For example, the user table has about 30% (maybe 3 inches) of the screen height taken up by one user row.

Each custom post type takes up about 20% of the screen height. etc etc.

When I deactivate codepress everything is good. When I reactivate it goes back to the exaggerated heights.

Same with headers…header are suddenly like 30% of the screen height.

Also, when active, the plugin is seriously slowing down the back end admin page load speeds.

What to do?

9 years, 9 months ago
Jesper

Heya William!

The problem with the row heights most likely originates from the column width. If columns are too narrow and their content’s don’t fit in the column on a single row, the content is distributed over multiple rows. You can change the column width, but it’s also possible that you simply have too many columns (and that there is, therefore, no column width distribution that will allow all content to be displayed on a single row).

As for the memory problem: are you sure this is related to Admin Columns? Have you been able to do some profiling on this?

Cheers!
Jesper

9 years, 9 months ago
William

Right you are! <G> I added some columns and forgot to set the percentages…once I did this the issue is resolved.

I am in the midst of some big data uploads, but will be testing load times and profiling later this week.

Will let you know if load time issue is related to admin columns.

I do think (and because this is just a perception I am going to withhold judgement until I do some testing) the backend loads faster after I fixed the percentages issue.

Regards,
Will

9 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.