Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Fabian Gigler

Relevanssi Admin Search + AC Export not working

Hi, here is a feature request from a problem I came across recently:

I’ve enabled the Relevanssi Admin Search Feature to get post results when the search query matches a value in a custom field in the admin area. However when I tried to export the results through the “Export” Button added by AC I receive an error that the content could not be found. (“Die gesuchte Datei existiert nicht.” in german)

I understand this is probably because AC is using the default search functions instead of Relevanssi. Is this something that can be fixed on your side? I.E. calling a special hook that Relevanssi is using to replace the search function or similar.

4 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

If I’m correct Relevanssi uses an indexed search table to filter the posts on the overview.
Our export logic works in bulk and uses Ajax to get the export results.
I think you’re right that the Relevanssi logic does not work on our Ajax calls. The only way to support that is that we write the Relevanssi support in our plugin or they write the support in their plugin. At this moment there are no plans for writing any new integration in the near future, so I can’t help you with that.

As a workaround, you could try our Smart Filtering feature to get the result you need to export and see if the export feature works in that case. Our plugin also allows you to filter/search on different custom fields on your overview page as long as you have defined a column for it on the overview. You can even hide some columns on the overview if you don’t want to see them.

4 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.