Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
asprykasimba

Questions on Filtering

So I would like to be able to do two things with filters that do not not seem to be currently possible.
1. If I click on a subset of users (not active) I would then like to filter those by another role or by date. Right now the filter applies to the whole list which is not that useful.
2. I would also like to be able to say something is not equal to one or more roles for example. Not Active and Rejected.
Any of these things possible or planned?
Thanks!
Adrienne

6 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Adrienne,

Also based on your other support topic, I believe you have another plugin that allows you to get a subset of user, is that correct? Or are you talking about custom roles you’ve added to your install? (not Active and Rejected?).

We do have a search feature planned for this year, that allows you to search/filter on columns. So instead of having a drop down to filter, you will have the choice to select if you the value should be exactly the search term, or if it should contain, not contain etc the value. I believe this is what you’re looking for but it is planned for later this year.

6 years, 2 months ago
asprykasimba

Hi,
We have added additional roles to our site. We are really working on managing the folks that subscribe. So they are not active – but some are both not active and rejected. When processing new members we really just want to get to the folks that are not active but have not previously been rejected. I do realize we could do this another way on the site, but the filtering would be nice. So it is really the idea of combining things. Looking forward to it.

6 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.