Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andre

pt-BR Translation is not up to date with Transifex

Various elements is not translated inside the plugin like “Reset Sorting” but it is translated on Transifex inside pt-BR language.

Please update the translated file.

4 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Andre,

We don’t manage the translation of our plugin, this is completely done by our customers and supporters. As a coincidence, I received a new full translation for the pt-BR this week and updated this on Transifex. It will be available in the next update of Admin Columns Pro our you could download the po file yourself here below.

codepress-admin-columns-pt_BR.po

4 years, 6 months ago
Andre

Hi Stefan, I known translations is done by the costumers. I am one of those who translated to portuguese.

What I notice is that is been a while since the pt-br translation in Transifex is 100% done but within the plugin is not. I always have to manually download the .pot .mo files.

4 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

It seems that 20% was not reviewed and thus was not updated in the plugin when we build it.
Normally someone else should review the strings, but since we don’t have that many contributors, I just approved all the translations. So it should be updated in the next release.

4 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.