Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Jairo

Product list (in WP Admin) shows duplicated taxonomies

Hi

Since last update Admin Columns Pro 5.7.1 and Admin Columns Pro – WooCommerce 3.7.1 taxonomies appear repeated.
It occurs with Product Categories, Product Tags and Collections (a custom taxonomy we have developed).

For instance, it would appear like this:
– Product T-shirt
– Categories: Clothes, Clothes, Clothes, Clothes

If I clear cache in SiteGround Optimizer settings they appear as they should, only once each taxonomy.

Thanks

1 year, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Based on your message, this sounds like a cache issue with SiteGround Optimizer.
But I don’t really understand how the items are displayed repeatedly?
Can you send me a screenshot of the result with repeated taxonomies so I can try to reproduce the issue?
Please send the information to support@admincolumns.com

1 year, 10 months ago
jodi

I’m having the same issue. Additionally, subcategories are not showing under their parent – all look like parent categories. Disabling ACP fixes both problems. I tried reproducing on another site and don’t have the issue, so I’m stumped.

1 year, 8 months ago
jodi

(I forgot to mention clearing my SiteGround cache and/or disabling the SGO plugin has no effect.

1 year, 8 months ago
MN Rovers

After further investigation, I found that the duplicated categories are actually still there. They just show up at the top with ACP deactivated (instead of in alphabetical order), so I thought they were gone since I didn’t see them next to their counterparts.

But the issue with the nested categories remains. They don’t show nested when ACP is active.

1 year, 8 months ago
jodi

(oops, that was me logged in as a different user) ^^^

1 year, 8 months ago
Developer

@jodi
Your issue seems to be related to sorting.
When you sort on a column, the hierarchy is gone (because you sort on something different that the default WordPress way of sorting). You should see a button ‘Reset Sorting’ on top of the overview and when you click that, you should see the hierarchy again.

1 year, 8 months ago
jodi

Ooooooooooooh! Duh. There went hours of troubleshooting nothing, lol.

Thanks for your help and quick response!

FWIW: My duplicate category issue is related to a misconfiguration with creating posts using a form and assigning them to a category. It’s creating a duplicate one instead.

1 year, 8 months ago
Developer

Thanks for sharing your use case Jodi.
I’ll mark this topic as closed.

1 year, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.