Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Maria

Problem addon woocommerce

Hello
I have a problem with a woocommerce addon plugin . Two admin users are no longer able to enter the product page to add or modify . When trying to enter products provides a server error . If you disable woocommerce addon this error disappears. What could be happening ?

Thank you, greetings

Maria

8 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Maria,

If it is a big site with a lot of posts and your hosting plan has not enough memory, using filtering and sorting in our product can result into a server error because of a memory limit. You’ll have to check the error log if this is indeed the problem.

You could reset sorting in our plugin (settings page) to see if this fixes your problem. Sorting preferences are saved so next time when you visit the overviewpage, sorting is still active and could thus result in a server error.

Can you let me know if you are able to solve the issue? Otherwise please contact me at the support mail so we can give you more specific support.

8 years, 1 month ago
Maria

I understand the comment , but regardless of the improvement of hosting, it is necessary, there is an element that does not quite understand . The site has four administrative users , three users do not give the server error , one of them did.

thanks,

maria

8 years, 1 month ago
Developer

Hi Maria,

We save the sorting per user. So I think that only 1 user has sorted on a column and got the 500 error. All this is based on the fact that I believe it’s a 500 error due to a memory limit. You could check you error log to see if this is indeed the case. Otherwise please report back with the exact error from the log.

8 years, 1 month ago
Maria

Hi Stefan!

in the error log, there appears no limit warning memory, but I could solve the problem thanks to your comments. The user who gave the error had sorting by sku, and got the 500 error.

Very grateful for your attention, greetings

Maria

8 years, 1 month ago
Developer

Hi Maria,

I’m glad that I was able to help you.
I will close this topic.

Stefan

8 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.