Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Peer

Post Meta Fields

Hello,

I’ve installed a plugin which writes some data via update_post_meta(), any chance to display these values with Admin Columns Pro? These fields are not listed untder the “custom post fields” option.

9 years, 10 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

You probably haven’t created any post meta data yet. Try creating a post with post meta data. It will then show up under the “custom post fields”.

9 years, 10 months ago
Jordan

I’m having this same issue.. I’m using wp_insert_post to create an invoice after a gravity form submission, I create a registration post, then associate that registration ID to the Invoice using:
update_post_meta( $invoiceId, ‘registration_id’, $regID);

The value is saving ( i can see it stored in the acf box in the editor) however not showing on the admin column.

The weird thing is, is that value does show in the column for registrations/invoices that I create hooking into the acf save_post action and then using the same update_post_meta function:

add_action(‘acf/save_post’, ‘add_registration_invoice’, 20);

7 years, 11 months ago
Jordan

Just realized that this only happens when trying to use the (POST TITLE, POST IDs’) Field Type. If I use the default text field it works fine returning just the ID integer

7 years, 11 months ago
Jordan

Figured It out. I had forgotten to set a post title when using the wp_insert_post() function

7 years, 11 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Thanks you for sharing your findings. I think we’ll built-in a fallback in the case there is no post title available. Instead of no result it’s probably better to display “No title”.

7 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.