Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Darren

plugin is broken

we are using admin columns pro 4.4.1 (but 4.4 is the same)
with acf addon 2.4
and acf pro 5.7.7

your plugin is broken

we have a launch deadline tomorrow and it has broken the wp media library
……/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Search/assets/js/table.bundle.js

AdminColumns.Table does not exists

only happens in grid view!
table.bundle.js?ver=4.4:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Actions’ of undefined
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (table.bundle.js?ver=4.4:1)
at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,utils,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-&load[]=sortable&ver=4.9.8:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,utils,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-&load[]=sortable&ver=4.9.8:2)
at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,utils,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-&load[]=sortable&ver=4.9.8:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,utils,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-&load[]=sortable&ver=4.9.8:2)

5 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Darren,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I was able to reproduce the issue and already made a fix for it.
The fix will be available in the upcoming release but I’m not sure if that will help you with your deadline.
I will email you a link for a beta release with the fix.

5 years, 4 months ago
Darren

thanks very much, this fixed our issues

5 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Great, I will close this topic

5 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.