Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Tudor Prisacariu

Plugin breaks wp-admin AJAX calls

Hello,

I’ve been having some issues with WPML and initially I thought it was from updating WordPress to 4.0, but after doing some debugging it seems it is the latest version of ACF that is causing this. The error I get is the following:

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function set_storage_models() on a non-object in /Volumes/Date/Dropbox/htdocs/eight/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/pro/classes/filtering/filtering.php on line 64

I can confirm that on a local setup which was using an older version of the plugin, the error was not there. It only appeared after I updated to 3.0.8.4 (although obviously it might also be present in other versions as well).

Thanks for your help!

9 years, 7 months ago
alex

Don’t mean to hijack other support requests, but I can vouch for this, too. Using the latest versions of Admin Columns and the ACF add-on appears to break Ajax calls. I’m using the Simple page ordering plugin that allows for dragging of posts in the admin area, to order them. This functionality is broken while Admin columns is activated.

9 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Our latest release v3.0.8.5 has fixed both issues.
We have improved the WPML integration a lot. The flags are fixed, and the WPML column is properly recognised again and no more ajax issues.

Thanks for reporting the bugs!

Cheers, Tobias

9 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.