Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
splaquet

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught LogicException: Found empty ListScreen identity

I was hoping that someone could shed some light on this for me… and ideally a solution along with it?

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught LogicException: Found empty ListScreen identity. in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Type/ListScreenId.php:19
Stack trace:
#0 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Table/HorizontalScrolling.php(47): AC\Type\ListScreenId->__construct('')
#1 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): ACP\Table\HorizontalScrolling->update_table_option_overflow('')
#2 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#3 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(175): do_action('wp_ajax_acp_upd...')
#5 {main}
  thrown in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Type/ListScreenId.php on line 19
3 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback.
I’m able to reproduce the issue when checking the horizontal scrolling checkbox when you did not have stored and column settings. We’ll make a fix for that but in the meantime, if you want to enable horizontal scrolling for the overview you’re on, make sure you have at least saved the column settings for that overview. You can do that by going to our overview settings page and just hit the save button for that overview.

3 years, 11 months ago
splaquet

now that you mention the cause, i was able to go back and also recreate the error. after i imported a template into the new instance, the error did go away. thank you!

i believe that i’ve figured out how that was caused. i migrated a subsite of a multisite network, into a brand new multisite instance. ACP had not been used on the new multisite instance yet, and the backup that was used had an older version of ACP installed at the time of backup/export. (as in, several months or more ago)

on that note… it’d be *really* nice to be able to choose from & use preset views from throughout a multisite network 😉

3 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.