Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
splaquet

PHP Fatal error Object of class stdClass could not convert to string Arrays.php

i’m mostly just submitting this. i found that bulk deleting 20 or so images in the library (not even with ACP) lead to nginx timeout. i found this in debug.log upon inspecting cause.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Helper/Arrays.php:82
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Helper/Arrays.php(82): implode()
#1 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Helper/Arrays.php(76): AC\Helper\Arrays->implode_recursive()
#2 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Settings/Column/CustomFieldType.php(293): AC\Helper\Arrays->implode_recursive()
#3 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Settings/Column/CustomFieldType.php(56): AC\Settings\Column\CustomFieldType->format()
#4 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Column.php(375): ACP\Settings\Column\CustomFieldType->format()
#5 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Column.php(405): AC\Column->get_formatted_value()
#6 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen.php(787): AC\Column->get_value()
#7 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen/Media.php(63): AC\ListScreen->get_display_value_by_column_name()
#8 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): AC\ListScreen\Media->manage_value()
#9 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#10 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#11 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-media-list-table.php(697): do_action()
#12 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1559): WP_Media_List_Table->column_default()
#13 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-media-list-table.php(726): WP_List_Table->single_row_columns()
#14 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1471): WP_Media_List_Table->display_rows()
#15 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1398): WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder()
#16 /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-admin/upload.php(398): WP_List_Table->display()
#17 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/web.dev/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Helper/Arrays.php on line 82
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I suspect these are two separate issues.
The fatal error you share is related to a bug in our code that will be fixed in the next update.
If you’re comfortable changing some code in our plugin, you can change the following file:

admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Helper/Arrays.php

At the beginning of the foreach loop you an add the following code to prevent our code from imploding any objects.

if ( is_object( $r_pieces ) ) {
	continue;
}

About the second issue, do I understand you correctly that you’re using the default WordPress Bulk delete option in the bulk action drop-down? Do you also have an issue when you’re using our bulk delete feature? When you also have the issue with the WordPress feature, I suspect you have a lot of data, and removing more than x items will cause the timeout. I do not expect that the timeout is cause by the fatal error though.

11 months, 3 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.