Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Rosanne van Staalduinen

Payment method doesn’t show all results

If I filter on “July 2022”, “Any payment method” and “Status completed” I see 18 orders from which 12 have the payment methode “achteraf betalen”. If I change the payment method filter from “any” to “achteraf betalen” I only see 8 results instead of 12.

I have tested this on a staging environment which contains all orders, the Twenty TwentyTwo theme and these plugins:

• Admin Columns Pro 5.7.3
  • Admin Columns Pro – WooCommerce 3.7.3
  • WooCommerce 6.8.1
  • Mollie Payments for WooCommerce 7.3.0

All orders are placed and processed in the month July. Do you have any suggestions what it could be or how we can debug this further?

1 year, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Rosanne,

Do you maybe change the payment method afterward with code or editing?
In WooCommerce the payment method key and the used label are stored separately in the database.
So theoretically, the key and label could be inconsistent if orders are changed incorrectly.
The Payment Method column searches/filters on the actual Label.

You could try to add another Custom Field column to the Payment method with the key set to ‘payment_method_title’.
You can compare the values for the Payment Method column and the Custom Field alternative. I expect that for 4 records, the values for those columns are different.

Can you check if this is indeed the case. If so, do you know if you change the payment method manually or dynamically and if that is the case, how it is done?

1 year, 8 months ago
Rosanne van Staalduinen

You are absolutely right Stefan! The 4 missing orders have the payment method “Postpay (bank transfer)”. Not sure why, but for now my issue is solved. Thanks!

1 year, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.