Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Jean loup

Paid Membership Pro

Hi,

At first, thank you for this plugin, I don’t regret my licence. It’s really usefull.

I’m working on a website with the Paid Membership Pro plugin (with an annual licence).

How can add a column with a custom field of this plugin ?

Thank you in advance

7 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hello,

I’m not familiar with this Paid Memberschip Pro plugin and we don’t officially support this plugin.
If this plugin stores it’s data to the custom meta table, you should be able to select the custom fields from the dropdown.
Please send me a mail to support@admincolumns.com with a copy of the plugin so I can do a little debugging for you.
Without the plugin I cannot reproduce the issue.

7 years, 5 months ago
Jean loup

Thank you for your answer. To save your time i’ve looked into the database to find where is saved the custom meta. It’s saved in an another table which is “pmpro_memberships_pages” and the meta’s name is “membership_id”.

I understand you don’t support another plugin, but if you can explain me how I can ask to your plugin to look in an another table in addition to the custom meta table, it would be great.

Thank you.

7 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

This is not possible unless you create your own column.
The Custom Field column is the most multiuse column but it makes us of the default WordPress get_post_meta() function to retrieve values. So you have to create a column that uses the API/functions of the PMP plugin.
You can have a look at this page to get a column template to get you started.
https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/developer-docs/creating-new-column-type/

7 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.