Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Nishant Jain

Page not found

Hello,

I am currently using “AdminColumns Pro” plugin for one of my site but when use add filter functionality to make content filter it gets redirect to me front end page with “Page not found” error.

I am not getting what i am doing wrong.

Can you please assist me to resolve this issue asap.

Thank you for your valuable support.

Thanks,
Nishant

4 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

For some reason when you try to filter it redirects to a page that cannot be found on your server. Can you send me the URL of the page that you redirected to, to support@admincolumns.com? When you disable our plugin, does it still happen when you click on the filter button?

4 years, 1 month ago
Nishant Jain

Hello,

I have checked error log and found these issues, can you please take a look and let me know.
[04-Mar-2020 15:49:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-acf/classes/Field/Link.php on line 30
[04-Mar-2020 15:49:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'target' in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-acf/classes/Field/Link.php on line 36
[04-Mar-2020 15:49:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-acf/classes/Field/Link.php on line 40

Thanks,

4 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I don’t think that these errors are the cause of your 404 error.
I can certainly have a look at that issue since it should be fixed.
You can try to remove the ACF Post Link column and see if that fixed anything, but I believe it will not fix the 404 issue.

4 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.