Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
barry4

Not all Custom Taxonomies Available in List

Hi, just bought the pro license as I want to add some custom taxonomies to inline editing in a custom post type view list. One taxonomy is called ‘Days’ with the slug titled this_week, the other ‘Days (Next Week)’, with the slug days_next_week.

The taxonomy ‘Days’ shows up as being available in your settings page but the Days (Next Week) taxonomy does not. Is that something to do with the brackets in the name or can you help me get the other taxonomy to show up please.

Many thanks,
Barry.

5 years, 3 months ago
barry4

I should add that Days is listed in the actions list. I can see both Days and Days (next week) listed in there taxonomy list and have used that to add Days (next week) successfully. But may I still know why Days is showing in the actions list and the taxonomy list and Days (next week) isn’t? I’d like to understand things properly so I don’t make mistakes.

Many thanks,
Barry.

5 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Barry,

Could you send me the code that registers your taxonomy so I can try this on my own local environment?
And I’m not sure what you mean with the actions list. Could you tell me a bit more what you’re trying to accomplish?

Please send me the information at support@admincolumns.com

5 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.